- Cameron’s Folly: Libya, and the importance of looking forward 20th September 2016
- NATO, Libya and when ‘support’ is nothing of the sort… 6th July 2016
- The 10,000: the bitter result of our failure on refugees 14th June 2016
- ‘Africa’s Pinochet’, Ronald Reagan and death at sea: Chad and Libya, past and present 1st June 2016
- War, Refugees and International Law 16th May 2016
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Monthly Archives: July 2016
On 8 July, as part of their international conference in Warsaw, NATO leaders are set to agree a ‘support mission’ for Libya and the Mediterranean. Parts of what is proposed – including, in the words of NATO Deputy Secretary General Alexander Vershbow ‘supporting Libya in building its defence institutions…’ – are not, on the face of it, either negative or especially controversial (though even this proposal is weighed down with a litany of previous fault … Continue reading