- (Thessaloniki, 29/09/17) A Tale of Two Cities: Referenda in Catalunya and Erbil 30th September 2017
- A Spectre is haunting Europe; but not the one you may think 27th September 2017
- Cameron’s Folly: Libya, and the importance of looking forward 20th September 2016
- NATO, Libya and when ‘support’ is nothing of the sort… 6th July 2016
- The 10,000: the bitter result of our failure on refugees 14th June 2016
Tag Archives: Ankara
On 10th October this year, in Turkey’s capital city, Ankara, a peace march was attacked by suicide bombers. I have written about it already, but for the sake of swift recall and recognition, 102 people were killed and more than 400 injured when two people blew themselves to pieces as a rally gathered outside Ankara’s Central railway station.