- (Thessaloniki, 29/09/17) A Tale of Two Cities: Referenda in Catalunya and Erbil 30th September 2017
- A Spectre is haunting Europe; but not the one you may think 27th September 2017
- Cameron’s Folly: Libya, and the importance of looking forward 20th September 2016
- NATO, Libya and when ‘support’ is nothing of the sort… 6th July 2016
- The 10,000: the bitter result of our failure on refugees 14th June 2016
Tag Archives: Benghazi Ibrahim Amaish
While the UK’s attention has been understandably focused on Syria in recent weeks, life – good and bad – continues elsewhere. And recent political and military developments regarding Libya have exemplified both the good and the bad at national and international level.