- (Thessaloniki, 29/09/17) A Tale of Two Cities: Referenda in Catalunya and Erbil 30th September 2017
- A Spectre is haunting Europe; but not the one you may think 27th September 2017
- Cameron’s Folly: Libya, and the importance of looking forward 20th September 2016
- NATO, Libya and when ‘support’ is nothing of the sort… 6th July 2016
- The 10,000: the bitter result of our failure on refugees 14th June 2016
Tag Archives: oil terminal
On Monday 4th January, IS opened a salvo of attacks on Libyan oil ports and terminals. The week-long operation (though the vast majority of the activity was finished in the first three days) was the start of what many people have portrayed as – and IS itself would like you to believe is – an ominous and threatening ‘new initiative’ by the terror group.